Immigration & Nationality
Our Immigration Team provides both our business and individual clients with advice and assistance in all aspects of UK Immigration and Nationality Law. Through consistent training and development programmes, the members of our team are able to keep abreast with the constant changes to the Immigration Rules and Policies and will provide you with up to date information relevant to your particular circumstance.
We can assist in the following:
- Applications under the Highly Skilled Migrant Programme (HSMP)
- Work Permit Applications
- Applications for Settlement
- Student and Visitor Applications
- Working Holiday Makers
- Family and Dependant Relatives Applications
- Applications for Extension of Leave to Remain in the UK
- Application for Sponsor Licence
- Minister of Religion Applications
- All types of Appeals
We can assist in all types of Entry Clearance applications, application for Certificate of Approval and Citizenship.
We offer our clients comprehensive advice and representation before the Asylum and Immigration Tribunal and can also provide representations for applications outside the Immigration Rules and under the EEC Regulations.